- Unordered List ItemAfter completing the course UG student should be able to take History including immunization history, do Physical Examination, Assess growth & developmental , ask for the appropriate investigations and diagnose & treat common pediatric & Neonatal Illnesses, identify emergency conditions, give emergency treatment including resuscitation and refer appropriately as & when required
POST GRADUATE STUDENTS
* After Completing the course a PG student should be able to take Detailed History including that of immunisation, assess growth & development, do physical examination, ask for the appropriate investigation & diagnose & treat all pediatric & neonatal illnesses.
- He should have proper knowledge of the gadgets used in NICU and pediatric wards and should be able to use them routinely & during emergencies.
- He should be able to handle all pediatric & neonatal emergencies & counsel family regarding course of the disease & prognosis.
- He should be able to perform routine diagnostic & therapeutic procedures, proper counseling of parents regarding perinatal care, neonatal care, immusations, growth & development, proper child rearing practices and general care & hygiene.
- He should be able to do clinical research including statistical analysis of the data collected.
- He should be able to develop leadership qualities, organize and work as a team member.
- He should be able to guide Junior Residents, Nurses, Under Graduates Student & should be able to train & teach them.
|Dr. V.B.Shah||Professor & HOD||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Dr.Kirti Mehta||Asso. Professor||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Dr. Pinakini Solanki||Asst.Professor||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Dr. Priti Patel||Asst.Professor||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Dr. Praful Bambharoliya||Asst.Professor||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Dr. Sangita Trivedi||Add. Professor||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Dr.Sanjeev Rao||Asst. Professor||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Dr. Upendra Chaudhary||Asst.Professor||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Dr. Jigisha Patadiya||Asso. Professor||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Dr. Darshan Chauhan||Asst.Professor||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Dr. Ankur Patel||Asst.Professor||M.D.Pediatrics|
|Seminar Rooms||1||500 Sq. Ft||25|
|Demonstration Rooms||2||300 Sq. Ft||15|
|Computer with multimedia||07|
|Infocus Projector LP||01|
|Microlink HCL overhead Projector||01|
|Desktop Visual Presenter||01|
Departmental Library: (Having latest advanced books & journals)
In addition department has got computer software, CDs, Education Teaching slides and other Teaching & Learning Materials
- Total No. of Books :319
- Purchase of latest edition in last 3 years: —
- Journals(online)In addition department has got Education Teaching CDs.
- Archives of Diseases in Childhood
- Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine.
- Child: Care, Health, and Development.
- Clinical pediatric emergency medicine.
- Clinics in perinatology.
- International journal of pediatrics.
- Journal of pediatric orthopedics.
- Journal of pediatrics.
- Journal of pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
- Journal of pediatric and child health
- Journal of tropical pediatrics.
- Pediatric clinics of North America.
- Pediatric allergy end immunity.
- Pediatric critical care medicine.
- Pediatric dermatology.
- Pediatric neurology
- Pediatric transplantation.